Monday, March 23, 2009

Sports Day

On sport day,I woke up as usual as a school day.I went to the Yio Chu Kang stadium to watch the different evnts.I myself was taking part in the 'B' division boys relay.As the the stadium was further up north from the school,I had to walk a longer distance to reacgh the stadium.
As I entered trhe stadium,I saw a huge crowd gathering beside the track.It turned out that the form teacher was marking class atendance.After that we sang the national anthem.
Then the races began.
First was the 100m,then 200m,the.300m,then the relays.It was wery boring sitting on the stand watching and cheering for our house,TOPAZ.The were either in the fourth position or more worse and occasionally came in the top three.
Soon my race came.I was the first runner and the most slowest runner in my team.But,we came in second.It was because my teammates helped me and I practically did nothing.After the next relay, there were no more races remaining and the Sports Day ended.I went home with one throphy,smiling.

No comments: